More detailed information about what help is available and how to repay it back can be found here.
Types of help for new full-time higher education students include:
• Tuition fee loans to cover the full cost of tuition fees
• Maintenance loans to cover the cost of living expenses
• Maintenance Grants for living costs to cover the cost of living expenses
• Bursaries and scholarships from universities and colleges
• Students can also get extra help if they have children or adult dependents, or have a disability or specific learning difficulty.